Last Updated: September, 2018
- Please read all of the Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website.
- When used in the Terms and Conditions, “MD” includes MD Financial Management Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates and respective officers, directors and employees.
- MD reserves the right to modify or otherwise update the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- You should review these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis for any changes.
- Your continued use of the onboardMD.com website constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time.
- When you create an onboardMD.com account, an End User License Agreement (EULA) will be provided to you governing your use of the onboardMD service. Should there be any discrepancy between these Terms and Conditions and the EULA, the EULA’s terms will prevail.
- Certain additional legal terms, notices and disclaimers apply to onboardMD.com and your use of the website.
This website, including all of its content, is the property of MD or its licensors.
Generally, you may reproduce or otherwise use materials found on this site for your non-commercial personal use and only in accordance with Canadian copyright law. In all instances, you are required to seek permission from the copyright holder. It is your sole responsibility before you reproduce material to determine the copyright holder and to follow the appropriate process.
MD’s name, the MD logo, onboardMD, and the name and logos of MD’s affiliates subsidiaries are used under license and are protected under Canadian trademark laws. The use of these marks requires express written permission from MD, and any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Access to onboardMD.com does not constitute a license or a right to use MD's trademarks, those of its affiliates or those owned by any other party.
All content found on onboardMD.com is provided for information purposes only. The information is not intended to provide career, legal, accounting, financial or tax advice.
Limitation of liability
MD is not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages caused and/or arising from your use of onboardMD.com. This disclaimer applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, information on this website.
While MD makes every effort to keep the content on onboardMD.com current, no representations, warranties or conditions are given (express or implied) that the site will be error-free or completely accurate at all times. The information, goods and services available on this website are provided “as is.” MD expressly disclaims any warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and that your use will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free. At any time and without notice, MD may correct errors or inaccuracies and change or update the content of the website, as well as the goods and services made available on onboardMD.com. MD is not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of this website, or of any software that may be available for download or the purchase or license of any goods or services on onboardMD.com.
You grant MD the non-exclusive irrevocable right to use any material you upload or comments you provide to MD royalty-free in perpetuity. You waive all moral rights in your submission and allow MD to display, copy, translate, publish, distribute, transmit, print and use such information. We will not, however, sell or lend your information without your consent.
Links to other sites
This website may contain links to other websites. Any such other websites are independent from onboardMD.com. MD has no control over the contents or operation of other websites, and as such makes no representation or warranty. When leaving onboardMD.com you may be subject to legal terms and conditions and privacy policies of that other website. The provision of a link to other websites is for convenience; it does not constitute endorsement by MD.
Links to onboardMD.com
MD encourages links to onboardMD.com. However, MD reserves the right to prohibit or refuse to accept any link to another website, and an external website provider must agree to remove any link to onboardMD.com upon the request of MD. You may link to the main page or individual pages on the onboardMD.com website, provided you respect the following:
- Do not create links that may lead others to think that MD content is your own, or that MD is endorsing your site when that is not the case. For example, do not frame any part of onboardMD.com within your site. All links must bring up onboardMD.com in a separate, full window.
- If you want to copy onboardMD.com content, please read the copyright and permissions section of these Terms and Conditions. Be sure to read all disclaimer notices associated with the onboardMD.com content before sending your viewers to onboardMD.com.
- You cannot use the MD name, logo or other MD trademarks without prior written agreement from MD. Please read the trademarks section of these Terms and Conditions.
Advertising and Sponsorship
MD holds no responsibility or liability for any liability, loss, damage, claim or causes of action arising from the content of advertising found on onboardMD.com, or for any claims and representations made.
The laws of the Province of Ontario and of Canada apply without regard to conflict of law principles. The application the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to the purchase of goods and services and is expressly excluded.
The English version of these Terms and Conditions constitutes the official version, should there be any discrepancy between English and French versions.
If you need to contact us about these Terms and Conditions, you can reach us at: support@onboardMD.com.